Chicken Stroganoff is the ultimate soul-food. It is so tasty and so very hearty. It was also topped to Goose Valley's fusion blend of Basmati & Wild Rice™ . The two are match made in heaven. The fluffiness of the wild rice and creaminess of the chicken stroganoff keeps you coming back for more. And then some. Below is the recipe(adapted from allrecipes.com)
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves - cubed
- 1/8 cup margarine
- 1 (.7 ounce) package dry Italian-style salad dressing mix
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup of Goose Valley Basmati & Wild Rice Fusion™
- Put chicken, margarine and dressing mix in slow cooker; mix together and cook on low for 5 to 6 hours.
- Add cream cheese and soup, mix together and cook on high for another 1/2 hour or until heated through and warm.
- Serve on top on wild rice.